PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Inquiries & Visiting Hours
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
8.30 AM TO 10.30 AM (Morning)
1.15 PM TO 2.15 PM (Noon)
9.00 AM TO 12.00 PM (Noon)
Admission will be confirmed on receipt of the following
- Payment of the requisite fees.
- Original or notarized Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Report Card of the previous school.
- Leaving Certificate ( From Form 2 onwards) with Recognition and Affiliation Number of the last school.
- Family Photo and Child's Pass-Port size Photo.
In case of students coming from outside Maharashtra State, the school leaving certificate must be countersigned by the Educational Inspector of the area in the state. It must bear the Recognition Number of the school and in case of students coming from out of India the school leaving certificate must be countersigned by the concerned Embassy.